Due to the current exceptional situation and the challenge posed by the containment of the COVID-19 coronavirus, we have implemented various security measures in order to prioritize and guarantee the health of our team, following the recommendations of the health authorities:
- Most of our internal team will carry out their work telematically.
- Professionals who, due to the nature of their functions, must carry out their work in person, have been provided with the necessary indications and equipment according to the guidelines of the health authorities.
- We have restricted travel and face-to-face meetings by replacing them with telephone or video calls.
At the same time, we wish to inform that the processing and dispatch of shipments will be carried out normally. Please understand any incident or delay in shipments, as well as possible delays in answering queries given the exceptional situation.
We will inform as soon as possible of any change in our protocol or in the operations of the transport companies with which we collaborate.
Given the current situation we are experiencing, and as requested by the Government of Spain, Dativic has already made available to the Health Ministry all our valid and useful resources for health professionals and services.
We recall that communication must be made through the official channel, referring to the available quantity of the following products and attaching the necessary documentation to prove their compliance with the regulations necessary for their sanitary use:
- Surgical masks, type II and IIR
- FFP2 protection mask
- FFP3 protection mask
- COVID-19 diagnostic PCR kits and consumables
- Rapid Diagnostic Kits (Antigen Detection)
- Safety glasses
- Nitrile gloves, with and without powder
- Disposable and waterproof gowns
- Hydroalcoholic solution (biocide and cosmetic) and its raw materials
- Invasive mechanical ventilation (VMI) devices
- VMI equipment consumables or consumables
- Sanitary alcohols
As the coronavirus containment measures are different in each country, we encourage you to check with your government's health department to see their needs and the official contribution channels.
At a time like this, all help and contribution is very important, and very interesting initiatives have already emerged from the 3D printing sector, such as the Coronavirus Makers platform in Spain and other similar ones around the world, which from Filament2Print we consider very relevant spread.
We inform that we continue to provide service in a normal way, as our activity is included among the essential services published in RD 10/2020 approved yesterday by the Government of Spain, which contains measures to intensify the rules to prevent the COVID-19 spread.
Most of our team continues to telework from their homes, while internally we strictly follow the hygiene and safety measures recommended by the health authorities.