The shipping costs are shown in the detail of the order, after entering the billing and shipping information.
Shipments will be made on the same day, as long as the order has been received before 5:00 p.m. (UTC+1) (1). In case of making the payment after that time, the next working day will be sent (from Monday to Friday, except holidays). Remember that if you select payment by bank transfer the delivery time will begin to count after receiving the payment confirmation.
You can choose between different functions, depending on the place of delivery:
Free shipping for orders over € 79 (VAT not included) for the ASM24 or Seur / DPD Group 24 shipping methods.
The delivery time can range between 2 and 5 days. Shipping via ASM or SEUR / DPD Group. The shipping mode to choose from in DPD Group can be airborne in 48H or maritime with an average transit of 5 days (4).
GLS: Delivery between 2 and 5 days, depending on the country of destination.
DPD Group: Delivery between 2 and 5 days, depending on the country of destination.
DHL Express: Air shipment with delivery time between 24h and 5 days depending on the destination (1).
The estimated transits for terrestrial shipments to Europe, both by GLS and by DPD Group, are the following:
2-3 days: Germany and France.
3-4 days: Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Luxembourg, United Kingdom.
4-5 days: Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, Ireland, Czech Republic, Romania.
5-6 days: Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, Poland, Norway, Hungary.
6-10 days: Bosnia and Serbia.
If you wish to place an order of more than 30kg for a non-European country, contact us to request a personalized shipping quote. It is not possible to offer closed prices for large shipments anywhere in the world due to the multiple factors that cause a variability in rates. In addition, certain products are restricted to this type of air shipment due to its flammability.
(1) In the shipments made through DHL Express the order must be received before 12pm (UTC+1) in order to be processed on the same day. In case of receiving an order after that time, it will be sent the next business day.
(2) In some areas of Portugal the delivery time can be 48h.
(3) Orders sent to Seur PickUp points will be available for collection during 5 business days. Otherwise the package will be returned to our facilities and a new shipment must be made by the customer.
(4) The shipping costs do not include in any case the customs charges (if any) existing in shipments outside the European Union. These expenses are variable and depend on each country of destination, so they must be paid at destination by the customer (if necessary). Consult your customs agency about these expenses. In the event that a package is stopped at customs, it will be the buyer's responsibility to pay the taxes and customs duties that apply to the package. Filament2print does not take charge of the cost of the customs, nor of the delay that in the same ones could be caused to the delivery of the package. The customer can not return your order for this reason, except error made by Filament2print.
* The aforementioned terms are a reference to be taken into account as such, may vary depending on the workload of the logistics warehouse, incidents in transport or due to force majeure.
We deliver in any country in the world.
Shipments will be made on the same day, as long as the order has been received before 5:00 p.m. (UTC + 1). In case of making the payment after that time, the next working day will be sent (from Monday to Friday, except holidays). Remember that if you select payment by bank transfer the delivery time will begin to count after receiving the payment confirmation.
If you place the order on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday, the order will be shipped the next business day.
Once your order has been sent, you will receive an email with the code and tracking link of the carrier company.
If you have registered as a user in filament2print.com, in the My Account section you will find your order history, as well as the real-time evolution of your processing status and tracking number once it has been sent.
Additionally, if you have selected ASM / GLS for your shipment to Spain or Portugal, from the website of the carrier you can select the day and time slot for the delivery of the package, authorize a trade / neighbor for its reception, refer to a point of convenience or pick it up directly in the delegation assigned to your area. In case you have selected Seur / DPD Group, you will receive an email with the time prediction for the delivery of the package, as well as the option of referring it to a point of convenience of your PickUp network.
There are two main reasons why the package may not have arrived:
If the order has already been sent, you should contact the carrier directly and, using the tracking code that we provide, make the necessary arrangements, if possible.
Yes, although you can contact the transport company directly with the tracking number we provide you and agree on another delivery method. You can authorize an establishment or neighbor located less than 200 meters from the shipping address to receive it, at a point of convenience of the carrier's network, or pick it up directly in its corresponding delegation (only valid for Spain)
We request a contact telephone during the processing of the order to ensure communication with the customer, both during the reception of an order, as well as for any problem that arose during the shipment.
Upon receiving an order, you must immediately examine if the shipment presents any damage or damage. In case of detecting any damage at the time of delivery should be recorded on the delivery note provided by the carrier so that the company processed the incident, not being able to process an incident a posteriori. Damages that may have occurred during transport and can not be examined externally will be notified to us in writing within a maximum period of 24 working hours from the reception of the order.