Filament2print ship to any international country. Shipping costs vary depending on order. Depend on four factors: weight, volume, shipping location and the amount of purchase.
Shipping costs are not included in the price of products, but are added during purchase and are itemized in the summary of it. Here are the different types of shipping are displayed according to country of destination.
(1) Shipments are made on the same day if the order has been received payment before 16:00h (UTC +1:00,A) on the same day. If payment is made after that time, the shipment will be made the next business day in the event of receiving payment (business days from Monday to Friday). Remember that if you choose to pay by bank transfer, you should know that the delivery will begin immediately after receiving confirmation of payment from our bank.
(2) This option is only valid for populations less than 20Km of a delegation of ASM. If you select this shipping method for a population which is more than 20Km shipment will be made by ASM14 shipping mode, so you receive the package before 14:00.
(3) In the case of shipments to mainland Portugal the deadline can be extended to 48 hours depending on the target population.
(4) Shipping costs don´t include in any case the custom fees (if any) existing in shipments outside the European Union. These expenses are variable, depend on each country destination, and you must pay them on arrival (only if necessary). Consult your customs agency for these expenses. If a package is stopped at customs, it will be buyer's responsibility to pay few taxes and fees tariff applied to the package. Filament2print not responsible for the cost of customs or delay that could lead them to the package delivery. The customer may not return your order for this cause, except for an error committed by Filament2print.
(6) Estimated DHL Express (Aereal) delivery transits to major world capitals are as shown below.
(7) When an order is issued to a DPD pickup (convenience point) or a GLS parcelshop the buyer will have 5 business days to pick it up. In case we do not happen to pick up the package in that period, the package will be returned to us and the recipient in case of wanting a new delivery must run with the expenses to be greater that will be generated by the new shipment from our facilities.
As to changes in delivery address; due to fast delivery time, if the order has been issued should be contacted directly with the transportation agency by providing the tracking number for management in the case of being on time.
All times mentioned, with respect to processing, shipments and deliveries are just a reference to be taken into account as such, may vary depending on the workload of the logistics warehouse, incidents occurring in logistics or transport or due to force majeure.
The recipient will be required to examine immediately if the shipment is damaged and if it is complete. Damage that may have occurred during transport and can not be examined externally, we shall be communicated in writing within 24 working hours from receipt of order. If at the time of delivery is visible and clear, without having to manipulate the packaging that is visibly in poor condition must be recorded in the delivery note that the carrier shall provide as proof of delivery and will be assigned automatically an incident number from the shipping company. If it is not possible to claim any impact to the transport undertaking deterioration of the goods during shipment afterwards.